Early Child Hood Coalition
- Children are our community’s most precious resource.
- A nurturing family environment is essential to allow children to reach their full potential.
- Prevention and early intervention are the most effective approaches, in both human and financial terms, to preserving the family, nurturing the child and enriching the community.
- Committed and qualified staff, volunteers and community members deserve to be valued, supported and involved in efforts to improve the community.
- Empowers parents to establish and maintain control over the education of their children and to become advocates on their own behalf.
- Engages the community by providing opportunities for involvement, growth and empowerment.
- Acknowledges leadership responsibility by networking and forming collaborative relationships with other organizations and groups.
- Advocates for innovative, responsive and effective community-based services.
- Allocates resources to maximize effectiveness.